• Good Things Happen with DryBuddy

  • Life is Easy with DryBuddy

  • Enjoy Success with DryBuddy

  • Good Things Come with DryBuddy

  • Expect the Best with DryBuddy

Welcome to Drybuddy!

Shake&Vibrate Bed Shaker & Vibratory Alarm - DryBuddyFLEX

Shake&Vibrateā„¢ Bed Shaker and Vibratory Alarm with 2.5mm x 5.5mm Barrel Plug. For use with DryBuddyFLEX, special telephones, alarms, and power supplies which provide 12V DC 500mA and have a 2.5mm x 5.5mm socket.

Availability: In stock

$24.99

We will send this product in 2 days. Read more...

Call us now for more info about our products.

Return purchased items and get all your money back.

Buy this product and earn 10 special loyalty points!


Details

Details

Shake&Vibrateā„¢ Bed Shaker and Vibratory Alarm with 2.5mm x 5.5mm Barrel Plug. For use with DryBuddyFLEX, special telephones, alarms, and power supplies which provide 12V DC 500mA and have a 2.5mm x 5.5mm socket. The alarm's cord is 2 meters in length (about 79 inches). Six (6) months limited warranty. No instructions included. Free shipping available (domestic U.S. only) by First Class U.S. mail (uninsured). Use this item with the DryBuddyFLEX.

Additional Info

Additional Info

Weight (oz) 5.0000
Manufacturer DryBuddy

Reviews

Customer Reviews (3)

Product ReviewReview by John A
Overall
Very strong and our son has a hard time getting it off. Just what we needed! (Posted on 12/02/2017)
shaker worksReview by Simone, Pennsylvania
Overall
My son has been using the DrybuddyFlex for six months. Even though the sound is very loud, he sometimes slept thru it. We added the shaker at a friend's suggestion and placed it under his pillow. He could not ignore the vibration. It was the added push that he needed to finalize the deal. He stopped wetting the bed and now his is going on 9 weeks of dryness. (Posted on 04/02/2017)
Dr. told me to add the shaker.Review by Ellen Toll, Pennsylvania
Overall
My son is a huge deep sleeper, and the alarm would go off and about 65% of the time it would get him up, and the other 35% we would have to get him up to go the bath room. The bed shaker was the key, it agitated his majesty to point that I think that why he had to stay dry to sleep. Fives for the Drybuddy bed shaker. (Posted on 03/31/2017)

Tags

Tags

Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.