Bedwetting is very common among children, but most of them stop bedwetting by the time they are 5 or 6. Bedwetting is an embarrassing issue that leads to teasing by peers. If your kid is old enough and is still facing bedwetting problems then it’s high time to consult a pediatrician. The most common treatment that really works is using a Bedwetting Alarm.
Studies states that alarm treatments are more effective among children. Use the wireless DryBuddy bedwetting alarm with its patented magnetic sensor or use it with the DryBuddy wetness sensing briefs. The alarm has a built-in audio alarm in each transceiver and optional DryBuddy alarms that you can plug into the transceiver.
The child or patient can freely move within the house and limited distances outside. Only the wireless sensor and its cap or DryBuddy briefs are attached to or worn by the patient, improving comfort, convenience and reliability.
The DryBuddy bedwetting alarm is a Wireless Magnetic Sensor System that includes one wireless Wetness/Urine Sensor, one magnetic “cap” for the same, one DryBuddy Transceiver for the patient’s room, one DryBuddy Transceiver for the caregiver’s room, and one wireless Remote to help control and reset the system.
Once your child stays dry through the night for 3 weeks, you should continue using the alarm for another 2 weeks, If your child starts to wet the bed again, you can repeat the process until your kid faces dry night completely and is out of bedwetting.
- The premier innovative and patented true wireless bedwetting alarm system is now more convenient with a new tabletop transceiver.
- True wireless magnetic sensor for use with DryBuddy wetness sensing briefs or use with standard cotton briefs with the supplied magnetic “cap.”
- You are provided with remote control for exceptional convenience.
- DryBuddy offers you with Powerful transceivers to receive and re-transmit wireless signals to other optional transceivers throughout the home. It also contains loud alarm with volume control. Use multiple transceivers/alarms for additional alerts and control.
- Optional alarms are available. Add a bed shaker or audio alarm.
- Save money and hassle as no batteries or supplies are needed.
DryBuddy wants you to have the best for less. They give you more and better features for the money that you spend.